You have been assigned to a case to explore for unreported income and possible embezzlement of funds from a small financial service organization.
Another staff member used a public records search and other data from the company to complete a financial profile of the suspect. The data sheet has been given to you for further analysis.
This data sheet profile includes a balance sheet and income and expense data. You are aware that there may be other assets that could not be identified or traced to the suspect. Nonetheless, you will prepare a net worth analysis and discuss several observation and issues.
Use the suspect data to do the following:
- Use the indirect method to prepare a net worth analysis.
- Prepare a discussion analysis of the results. Guidelines are as follows:
- Discuss the entire 5-year period of data
- Be substantive. Do not just repeat the numbers on the schedule without further critical analysis.
- Determine whether results indicate if fraud may be occurring or not. Explain why you believe this.
- Identify other factors you would need to consider to determine that fraud has occurred.
Download Suspect Data.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 2-3 pages criminal justice appeared first on Top Premier Essays.