Theory Of Transpersonal Caring (Jean Watson) In PowerPoint PresentationApril 29, 2021
discussion board question 129 – The Nursing TermPaperApril 29, 2021
For this weeks discussion you will create a radio advertisement. Your task is to implant within your radio script/dialogue a number of fallacies from Chapter 3 and 4.
- Choose a product. If you are having a hard time I suggest one of these: toilet paper, paper clip, plastic bowl, toe nail clippers, or gum.
- Identify objective information regarding the product you choose. (e.g., materials, reasonable use, functionality…). The goal is that your advertisement be free of and ignore the âobjectiveâ features. Rather your goal is to create desires and not report truth.
- You can appeal to any desires you want except for one: do not appeal to sex as it is just too easy to do and not worthy of a savvy marketer. Be a savvy marketer!
- Write out the dialogue, as if it were to be read on a radio station. You can have as many voices (characters) as you want. Your goal is simply to create an appealing, understandable commercial using fallacies, even if your commercial is silly, serious, or sarcastic.
- A proficient commercial will contain 2 fallacies within Chapter 3 and 2 fallacies within Chapter 4. Mastery would contain an example of all the fallacies from both chapters. Further mastery would also show craft while proficiency will be accurate use of fallacies. Craft is using a fallacy subtlety so that it blends into the commercial in a non-obvious manner.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post 250 words, thanks appeared first on Psychology Homework.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"