PCN-521 Module 1 DQ 1April 1, 2021
Case Study Opening Your New Dunkin Donuts Locations 19775577April 1, 2021
For each of the following errors, describe to a recently hired bookkeeper how it would be shown on a cash reconciliation:
- The bank recorded a deposit of $200 as $2,000.
- The companyâ€s bookkeeper mistakenly recorded a deposit of $530 as $350.
- The companyâ€s bookkeeper mistakenly recorded a payment of $250 received from a customer as $25 on the bank deposit slip. The bank caught the error and made the deposit for the correct amount.
- The bank statement shows a check written by the company for $255 was erroneously paid (cleared the account) as $225.
- The bookkeeper wrote a check for $369 but erroneously wrote down $396 as the cash disbursement on the companyâ€s records.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"