Advocacy for the Mentally and Developmentally Disabled Adult
Question descriptionAdvocacy for Mentally and intellectually Disabled Adults
This research will the explore Advocacy through knowledge, leadership and empowerment skills.
- Introduce topic : Give background, an anecdote, or the status quo
- What is the Debate/ Conversation/ Perspectives surrounding the issue?
- Major Claim – Thesis statement
- Body paragraph Outline (# of body paragraphs depends on assigned essay length)
- Counterargument-and Rebuttal Paragraph
- Conclusion Paragraph : Restate thesis and major reason(s)
- References – Separate Page
- If Applicable, followed by reference (footnotes/ tables/figures)
Sub-claim = Points you want to make = Reason(s) that helps prove your thesis.
- Explain/ Elaborate/ Commentary
- Concluding Sentence/ Transition to next point (connect back to thesis)
- Answer why is this topic important to think about?
- This paper must be written in Microsoft Word (no exceptions)
- This paper must follow APA format: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- This paper must be double spaced, 12” font, 1” margins all around
- Submission of this research paper must have cover page with appropriate headers, page numbers, and appropriate information utilize in APA format
- Must use references/resources submitted.
- In-text citation (Last name, Year)
- Give me your best and intelligent writing because I need to maintain A average
- Absolutely, NO PLAGARISM
E.g. Last Name, F.M. (Year). Article Title. Journal Title, Pages From – To.
Last Name, F.M. (Year). Book Title. City Name: Publisher Name
- What is mental and developmental disabilities advocacy?
- How can one best advocate for adults with mental and developmental disabilities?
- What are the skills, qualities and practices needed to be an excellent advocate for adults with mental and developmental disorders?
- What are the resources needed for adults with mental and developmental disabilities?
- What do adults with mental and developmental incapability need help with most?
- How do advocates help them meet those needs?
- How are people with mental and developmental disabilities able to overcome barriers or impediments with the help of advocates?
- Discuss how might an advocate support the development and enforcement of policies that protect persons in vulnerable situations.
- Discuss policies and practices as regards to government obligation in supporting advocacy for the rights of persons with disabilities.
- What means are provided through advocacy in addressing the social determinants of health and fulfilments of health rights for people with mental and developmental disabilities.
Key words:-human rights, discrimination, rights to freedom, abuse, inequality, enhancing quality of life, awareness, self-help, family, integrating in society, human services
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Advocacy for the Mentally and Developmentally Disabled Adult appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Is this qustion part of your assignmentt? We will write the assignment for you. click order now and get up to 40% Discount"