1. Analyze individual differences, the wide range of cultures, and other dimensions of diversity.
2. Evaluate the social construction of stereotypes, race, bias, and ethnocentrism in society.
3. Compare and interpret the effects of diversity on individuals and group behaviors.
4. Evaluate personal perceptions and how these perceptions influence communication and behavior.
5. Identify strategies for building inclusive relationships.
6. Synthesize varying perspectives on diversity to create a personal philosophy.