Anatomy Outline A A 2 Statistics/Epidemiology
The outline format: Your outline must be formatted as described and exemplified in the example below. Please note that this format will be assessed in your grade:
•Use an alphanumeric sequence
•Sections should be indented and aligned
•Follow the suggested order of the required elements
•Use brief but detailed and descriptive phrases.
The required elements: Your outline should contain the following elements in the following order.
I. Introduction Section – this section must contain the following:
A. Topic selection and reason for selecting
B. Thoroughly define the disease/condition
C. History of the disease/condition
II. Content Sections – this section must contain the following four main topics (the subtopics are recommendations to use if appropriate to your disease/condition):
1. Statistical prevalence (e.g. overall, gender, age)
2. Types of distributions (e.g. frequencies, patterns)
3. Types of determinants (e.g. causes, risk factors)
B. Financial Costs:
1. Costs to the individual/family
2. Possible costs to society
3. Loss of productivity
C. Anatomy & Physiology/Etiology:
1. The normal and abnormal structure & function behind the disease/condition
2. Cause(s) of the disease/condition
1. How this disease/condition is diagnosed (e.g. history, exam, diagnostic imaging, labs)
2. How the condition/disease is treated (e.g. traditional medical treatments, alternative methods of treatment)
3. The prediction of this disease/condition’s outcome (i.e., prognosis)
III. Conclusion Section – this section must contain four to six sentences that sum up the main topics of the outline.
IV. Reference Section – This is not just the reference page; rather, referencing should occur throughout the outline as it will in your presentation. Therefore, your outline should include both a separate reference page containing a minimum of five sources listed in proper APA reference list format AND internal citations throughout the outline where appropriate. Please be sure to see the resources below for assistance regarding in-text citations and reference list formatting, and/or ask me if you have any additional questions.
The post Anatomy Outline A A 2 Statistics/Epidemiology appeared first on Custom Writing Paper Help.