- You are the budget director for small school district that has a budget of $10 million and serves 2,500 students in six schools: three elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. The school district receives its budget from the city, and the city officials have told you that the city has a deficit and the school budget is being cut by $250,000. The city provides the revenue; however, the school district does have a partnership with a foundation that provides funding for innovative and supportive programs. The budget director must present alternatives to the superintendent.
- A. What part of the budget would you examine first? Why?
- B. After that examination, what would you cut? Why?
- C. Create alternatives so that the superintendent and /or board has choices
- Do you think the federal government should increase spending on Social Security and Medicare for the elderly? If not, how should the elderly fund retirement and medical costs? Provide research support for your positions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Budget Plans appeared first on Top Premier Essays.