Directions: Answers must rely on textbook source and at least 3 other outside scholarly/academic sources to support ideas and a minimum of 350 words per question. Must use proper grammar, mechanics and spelling in your response, you have to make use of proper in-text citations and an end-reference â€œ NO Plagiarismâ€ . Textbook is uploaded and must be used as one source. All Sources besides the textbook provided, must have a direct link to it.
- Based on the advantages and disadvantages identified in your textbook for sole proprietorships, do you think a sole proprietorship can be successful for an extended duration? Provide examples to support your opinion.
- What are the tax benefits of a sole proprietorship versus a partnership?
- Research a company that went public through an IPO in the last five years. Did going public benefit the company? What were the benefits?
- Describe common stockholders and preferred stockholders. Which one carries more advantages?
- Table 4.5 lists major mergers and acquisitions from 2000-2010. Pick one of the mergers or acquisitions from the list, or a more recent scenario that you have heard or read about. Discuss the reasoning for the merger or acquisition in detail. Was this a good move for each company?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.