Note: Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with deduction and evaluation by watching the videos listed.
Please analyze Southwest Airlines, identify the reasons why the company has been successful in the unattractive industry, and predict its future. You need to research the company, using a variety of reliable sources such as books, journal articles, library database, trustworthy news media, credible Web sources, etc. After collecting relevant information, you need to evaluate and draw conclusions based on deductive reasoning. Your response should include the following segments:
- Operational overview of Southwest Airlines. Why is the company so successful?
- Current economic condition of the airline industry. How would this affect Southwest Airlines?
- Current operational issues or challenges within Southwest Airlines. How can Southwest Airlines take on the issues or challenges?
- Trends for the future within the operational segment. How can Southwest Airlines remain competitive in the future?
To effectively address the above questions, you are expected to write an evaluation essay (with the headings preferred) using deductive reasoning. Here are a few tips:
- The purpose of an evaluation essay is to present an opinion or viewpoint on a subject or body of work. The writer should firstly provide a summary of the article in question, then present a point-of-view supported with clear examples and evidence, using a thorough, well-structured argument so that the evaluation seems reasoned and unbiased.
- Deductive reasoning starts with a general principle and deduces that it applies to a specific case. Deductive reasoning moves with exacting precision from the assumed truth of a set of premises to a conclusion which cannot be false if those premises are true. Explain the deductive reasoning process applied to analyze the firm’s performance.
The Critical Thinking, Evaluation, and Deduction Assignment has been extended until next Wednesday (11/14/18). Please use the Modules link for accessing the critical thinking videos and assignment. Be sure to first watch all the videos associated with the assignment, then follow the assignment instructions for completing the written portion for submission. Post your essay in Canvas by the end of next Wednesday (11/14/18). The following tips and resources, in general, should help you with written submissions for this course:
- Use formal style (third person) for academic purposes
- Include the “certification statement” (when noted) with your submissions
- Use APA style and citations when quoting or paraphrasing sources
- Expand discussion responses with content applications, examples, and details
- Proofread your submissions for spelling, grammar, and word choice
- Make use of the free and helpful resources that I have posted for you:
- Purdue OWL (also, see links located at end of the syllabus)
- APA style and referencing
- Formal academic writing
Note: Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with deduction and evaluation by watching the videos listed below:
INDUCTIVE AND DEDUCTIVE REASONING
CRITICAL THINKING – EVALUATING LOGIC – PART 1 OF 3
CRITICAL THINKING – EVALUATING LOGIC – PART 2 OF 3
CRITICAL THINKING – EVALUATING LOGIC – PART 3 OF 3
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post critical thinking evaluation and deduction assignment 6 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.