Question 1: Discuss integration of Veteran Centric Content into nursing curricula.
Question 2: Discuss integration of Interprofessional Education into nursing curricula
References: Use at least two (4) references in APA (2010) format. 2 of those references must be the textbook attached. Please use them. The other two references could come from literature searches or websites (official websites, no blogs or Wikipedia sites). References must be less than 5 years old.
• Textbook 1: Keating Chapters 3-4. Please use the 2nd edition Find it attached
• Textbook 2: Billings & Halstead Chapter 6 Founded here: https://books.google.com/books?id=o23dCgAAQBAJ&pg=PP2&dq=Teaching+in+Nursing:+A+Guide+for+Faculty,+5e+Diane+M.+Billings+EdD+RN+FAAN,+Judith+A.+Halstead&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0rYvq1efOAhULox4KHWaRDkgQ6AEIKjAA#v=onepage&q=Teaching%20in%20Nursing%3A%20A%20Guide%20for%20Faculty%2C%205e%20Diane%20M.%20Billings%20EdD%20RN%20FAAN%2C%20Judith%20A.%20Halstead&f=false
• The Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice
• Standards for Accreditation of Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing Program
• Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. (2008). CCNE standards for accreditation of baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs
• National League for Nursing. (2010). Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) 2010 Candidate Handbook
• National Leagues for Nursing Accreditation Commission. (2008) NLNAC 2008 standards and criteria: Baccalaureate degree programs in nursing
• IOM Report on the Future of Nursing (2010)
• Read the reports at a glance on the IOM webpage
• Concept based curricular discussion
The post Determine the impact of major trends and issues on nursing curriculum. Discuss integration of Veteran Centric Content into nursing curricula. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.