discussion post due 5/30
post response 6/2
Choose one of the statements below and consider both the pro and con sides of each topic. Please also identify your own position and respond to two of your classmates’ posts.
1. Joint custody is usually better for the children than sole custody.
2. The parent with legal custody has the right to move from the area, including taking the children along.
3. In child custody decisions, it is best for the child not to grant custody to a parent living in a same-sex relationship.
4. In child custody decisions, it is best for the child not to grant custody to a parent living in a mixed-race relationship.
5. A child should not have the right to divorce his/her parents. (hint: Gregory Kingsley)
Will submit the post that need response on 5/30
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.