response-32 – Quality Nursing WritersMarch 11, 2021
Week 3 Course Project Issue ReviewMarch 11, 2021
Diversity Training Manual: Part III
As a continuation of the diversity training manual, you (as the new manager of human resources) should now create portions that specifically address gender issues and are targeted at training and raising the sensitivity of all supervisors regarding potential gender issues. It should include a section on how the supervisor should or should not handle certain gender-based workplace issues. For example, can the supervisor hand out work assignments that he or she feels are better suited to different genders? Can he or she write a job requirement that only one gender can meet, such as a strength requirement?
This section of the manual must, at a minimum, address the following information:
- A few general facts about the U.S. population’s gender mix and the gender mix found in notable segments of the workforce should be included. Make sure to include all sources of information.
- The essence and applicability of the landmark Griggs v. Duke Power case dealing with stated job requirements should be addressed.
- Click http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=401&invol=424 to read the Griggs v. Duke Power case.
- Describe how the supervisor should state minimum job requirements when he or she requests new employees to be hired into the department.
- Explain how the supervisor might communicate to his or her department (of all male employees) when a female is about to become part of the work team.
Griggs v. Duke Power Co., 401 U.S. 424 (1971). Retrieved from the FindLaw Web site: http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=401&invol=424
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Diversity Part 3 – JustQuestionA appeared first on Topnursingtutors.com.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"