Project name is: Truss Bridge Design
I am required to write ONLY and ONLY! the (Problem Statement) and (Future work) Parts of the Technical report
I will upload the project description to help you writing this part, so read it please.
Also I will upload my group tech report to help as well. which has some of the parts of the report written
Here are the hints and the way to write the ( Problem Statement and Future Work ) as the instructor wants it:
- Included as a subheading of the introduction
- State what problem you were trying to solve
- Answer “What is the problem?”, not “what problems did you face”
- Include specific objects that should be accomplished to answer this problem or meet this need
- Do not explain how the work was done. Explain the overarching problem(s) you are trying to solve. Describe the more specific objectives of the project. Break down each specific objective/ thing you are going to do in this project. Do not explain how the work was done. No result or conclusions.
- I should be able to look over the paragraph in the end and determine if you met your specific goals
- About 2-3 paragraphs
- Improvements on the current design or experiment
(note this is not a place where you tell the reader you should have taken better/more accurate data)
- describe what corrections you recommended for this particular design or experiment? what should be continued? how can this product be better?
- describe future or recommended work. What is the next step for this project? What is the planned next? what applications are there for this in real life ( How can what you designed or come up with be applied into a different problem )? come up with at least 2 suggestions for applications in other fields or in real life at least 2 paragraphs of content.
The post ENGR101 Mech Tech Truss Bridge Design Engineering Problem Solving appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
ENGR101 Mech Tech Truss Bridge Design Engineering Problem Solving was first posted on February 22, 2021 at 1:51 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"