1) What does Harun al-Rashid eventually decide to do about the succession? What happens to that plan after his death? Why does al-Mamâ€un win?
2) Pick one of the anecdotes about al-Ma`mun and summarize it.
3) What are the four different ways that law is found, according to Shafi`i?
4) Describe the path that al-Ghazali takes on his path to true knowledge. Where does he end up?
5) What are the four classes of seekers?
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post History of Middle East 2 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.