Reflect on the value of using a standard language in nursing practice. Consider if standardization can be limited to a specialty area or if one standard language is needed across all nursing practice. Then, identify examples of standardization in the area of “wound care”.September 21, 2019
Create a scholarly paper on an important issue or topic or construct related to informatics/eHealth and nursing as introduced in this course. -I need a topic as soon as possible before paper gets written to submit to my teacher. Also would prefer CanadiaSeptember 21, 2019
Before we start to work on video content, we’re going to look at, and create audio content. Your first analysis will be to listen to a popular podcast and write up an analysis that answers the following 5 questions:
- What’s the audience and how does the caster appeal to/create for that audience?
- From listening to one or two episodes of the podcast, what are the tropes and trends you notice? In other words, how is this podcast structured?
- Think about the production value and the use of sound. What does the podcast do to be not just listenable but entertaining?
- How does the podcast use time? This relates in ways to 2 and 3 above, but it’s important to think about any places where the cast either drags or moves too quickly (and, relatedly, how the hosts/creators fix that so that it doesn’t continue)
- Every podcast with an audience is doing something special. So what is the podcast you’re analyzing doing that makes it unique, elite, popular or otherwise engaging? What’s the secret to success?
Each criterion will be worth 2 points of your final total for the assignment.
You can select any podcast that you like as long as it conforms to the following two criteria:
- It has to have at least 100 reviews on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher
- Episodes have to be at least 30 minutes long
These are to be the equal of 1000 words (3 pages), but you may script yourself and record these as Vlogs (or stream them).
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
How does the podcast use time? This relates in ways to 2 and 3 above, but it’s important to think about any places where the cast either drags or moves too quickly (and, relatedly, how the hosts/creators fix that so that it doesn’t continue) was first posted on September 21, 2019 at 3:33 am.
©2019 "Coursework Research". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now"