Circle (instead of cirlcing which i cant do here, I am just going to capitalize them) all the nouns in the following sentences. Label whether it is concrete or abstract by writing a “C” or an “A.” in parenthesis.
1. LORIE and her FRIENDS went to a movie on the Foruth of July. (A)
2. AMERICAN enjoy more freedom than many people around the world. (A)
3. The TEACHER assigned homework. (C)
4. In the midst of the excitement, SAMUEL lost his pencil on the bus. (C)
5. TOM could see the anger on his face. (C)
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post HW for user ‘online247’ appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.