On Your Own 13-2
1. Create a new, blank workbook, and
then save the workbook as Computer
2. Rename the Sheet2 worksheet as
3. In the Service Calls worksheet, enter
labels for the following columns of
data: client, address, phone, date of
service, hours, travel fee, hourly rate,
and service charge.
4. Enter fictional data for at least five
clients. Do not enter data in the
service charge column.
5. Enter a formula to calculate the
service charge for each client, which
is the number of hours multiplied by
the hourly rate plus the travel fee.
6. Enter a formula to total the service
charge for all the clients. Add an
appropriate label to identify the total.
7. Above the client data, insert rows as
needed, and then enter a company
name and worksheet purpose.
8. Format the worksheet for printing,
changing the page orientation and
scale as needed to fit the contents on
one printed page.
9. Rename Sheet1 as Documentation,
and then enter information
documenting the workbook. Include
the name of the company (create a
fictional name), your name, the
current date, and a brief description
of the purpose of the workbook.
10.Save, preview, and print the
workbook, and then close it.
On Your Own
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post information systems 13.2 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.