This project provides you with the opportunity to increase and demonstrate your understanding of cyberlaw theory and practice. You will need to choose a law(s) that you are interested in researching. The paper must be 4-6 pages in length detailing the below questions. Before completing the below steps, please make sure that the topic is approved.
1. Thesis: What law are you researching (You are to choose a specific law. Please do not choose a topic)? What position do you want to take in regard to your chosen law? You will need to decide if you agree or disagree with the current way the law is written. You can choose to like certain aspects of the law and not others.
2. Background: What is the existing point you want to challenge or support, and how did the law get to be that way (This is where you would need to find cases, background information, etc.)?
3. Inadequacies: What are the deficiencies in the present way of doing things, or what are the weaknesses in the argument you are attacking?
4. Adequacies: Discuss the positive aspects of the law?
5. Proposed Changes: How will we have a better situation, mode of understanding or clarity with what you are advocating? In short, how can the law be improved (or not diminished)? (This is where you have the chance to change the law with your own ideas of how it should be written).
6). Conclusion: Why should and how can your proposal be adopted?
A detailed implementation plan is NOT expected, but you should provide enough specifics for practical follow-up. In making recommendations, you are expected to draw on theories, concepts and reading.
The Term Paper is due at the end of Week 8. In addition to the 4-6 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page and a reference page. You are to follow APA Guidelines for citing and referencing sources. Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly. It is always better to write the information in your own words than to directly quote.
When writing the term paper you must have a minimum of 3-5 outside sources cited and referenced in the paper following APA guidelines.
When submitting the paper, it will automatically run through Turnitin for review. PAPERS WITH AN ORIGINALITY REPORT FROM TURNITIN OVER 15% OR OVER 2% FROM A SINGLE SOURCE WILL RESULT IN A ZERO GRADE.
PER THE STUDENT HANDBOOK, YOU CANNOT SUBMIT A PAPER THAT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED IN ANOTHER COURSE.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.