Liberty University GLST 200 Quiz 7
• Question 16 out of 6 points
Match each part of the story to the statement that shows how God is concerned for all nations:
• Question 21 out of 1 points
True/False: An oral learner uses linear thinking.
• Question 31 out of 1 points
A Chronology of the last days includes
• Question 41 out of 1 points
What questions can be used to check for understanding when telling Bible stories?
• Question 51 out of 1 points
In the video, Monica LeClaire and James Hobson discussed a Bible story which had been interpreted differently in various cultures. What was that story?
• Question 61 out of 1 points
What story was told in the video to introduce the concept of orality?
• Question 71 out of 1 points
True/False: It takes a long time to fully understand a new culture to be effective in working within that culture.
• Question 81 out of 1 points
True/False: The story ended when Jesus died and then rose again.
• Question 91 out of 1 points
True/False: Everyone in a church should be ok worshipping with the same music and participating in the same activities. Churches shouldn’t have to adapt to various groups within their church.
• Question 101 out of 1 points
True/False: All oral learners need to hear stories because they can’t read.
• Question 111 out of 1 points
The key to effective cross-cultural ministry is to always be a(n)
• Question 121 out of 1 points
True/False: Effective intercultural communication and cultural intelligence can help us to bring glory to God in our churches and in our ministries
• Question 130 out of 1 points
True or False: When we interpret scripture, we should depend on our own cultural understanding to get the most out of the text.
• Question 141 out of 1 points
True/ False: Because it takes so long to learn a culture enough to be effective, short term mission trips are not effective.
• Question 151 out of 1 points
True/False: In Philippians, the apostle Paul admonishes the church to act in unity, love, and humility, and to follow the example of Jesus Christ
• Question 161 out of 1 points
What is a Kingdom Professional?
• Question 171 out of 1 points
Nonverbal Actions include all of the following except
• Question 181 out of 1 points
True/False: Only some people or groups of people have bias.
• Question 191 out of 1 points
True/False: Leaders with high CQ Action can draw on the other three capabilities of CQ to translate their enhanced motivation, understanding, and planning into action.
• Question 201 out of 1 points
True/False: CQ Action is the extent to which we appropriately change our verbal and nonverbal actions when we interact across cultures.