Our topic was : Abortion is not morally acceptable and should be illegal
As you remember we did the topic choice and outline assignments for this class. You need to complete it based on the outline we did. IT IS EXTREAMeLY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES AND OUTLINE WE DID>
In your essay, you must address the following questions about your claim.
1. Briefly define the claim and its counter argument.
2. Who are some of the people and sources making the claim?
3. What are the interested parties for this claim?
4. What types of information has been transmitted about this claim?
5. Does the claim conflict with your personal observations and background information?
6. What rhetoric and fallacies are used with respect to this claim?
7. Are there any scientific findings about this claim?
8. What are the best ways to assess the probabilities of this claim?
9. What are your conclusions about your claim?
It is expected that you have the following:
A title page
The body of the paper: 4–6 pages of text, double‐spaced, 12‐point font with clear and understandable language with no grammar or spelling errors
Adequate justification for your responses with at least three appropriate references
Appropriate in‐text citations throughout paper (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/). A reference page with only the sources that you used in the body of the paper (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/06/).
Sources should be less than 5 years old unless there has not been recent research available.
Do not use Wikipedia, as it is not considered a reliable academic source
Be sure to follow APA formatting for your paper (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/).
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post phil 341 term paper critical analysis essay appeared first on Essay Writers.