Psychology homework help
Assignment 2: Problems Children Face: – This assignment is due at the end Week 6. This assignment is a continuation of assignment one (1). In Assignment one (1) you choose from the six (6) problems children experience daily. For this assignment, address the same issue from an applied perspective.
Assignment 2: Problems Children Face
Due: Sunday at 11:55 p.m. at the end of Week 6 —-SEE WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT BELOW
In Assignment 2: In Assignment one (1) you choose from the six (6) problems children experience daily. For this assignment, address the same issue from an applied perspective.
· What is being done to address this problem?
· Is there a consensus about how to improve this problem, or is there a great deal of controversy?
· What solutions have already been tried for this problem?
· How successful have these solutions been?
· What are the barriers to solving this problem?
· What resources are available in YOUR community to deal with this problem?
· Future approaches to the problem
· How will this problem be addressed in the future?
· How successful are these solutions likely to be?
Research Paper or Opinion Paper?
Research, NOT opinion
Number of published, peer-reviewed sources required; must all be published within the last 8 years
· Course readings may be used as one of the resources.
· Do not use any direct quotes from any sources
Length required (not including title page and references
· Tables, graphs, charts, lists, figures, etc. may be used, however do not count toward the length requirement
Reference style required
American Psychological Association, 6th edition
Microsoft Word document submitted as attachment in Assignment Submission area. Do not attach to a Message or email, and do not paste into Submission text box.
Student exhibits a defined and clear understanding of the assignment. The student provides a detailed description of one (1) of the problems children experience daily.
Student demonstrates proficient command of the subject matter in the assignment. Assignment shows an impressive level of depth of student’s ability to relate course content to practical examples and applications.
Student provides well-supported ideas and reflection with a variety of current and/or worldviews in the assignment. Student presents a genuine intellectual development of ideas throughout assignment.
Evidence of research for materials/content is listed using APA format.
Clarity of writing style Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling
THIS IS WEEK ONE ASSIGNMENT THAT WAS DONE THIS IS JUST FOR REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!
Children and Substance Abuse
American Public University System
Professor David Konkle
June 23, 2018
Children and substance abuse
The factors contributing to the emergency and existence of substance abuse in children is influenced by many factors. The environment, behavioral and emotional factors put children at risk for substance abuse development which can be controlled through intervention and prevention programs by using research based, comprehensive studies, training of social resistance skills and many associated like learning. (Abuse, 2010). The direct and indirect alcohol effects and other related substance abuse in children leads to safety risks and adverse health factors for the family, child and the community. Substance abuse has mainly affected children hindering them both socially and mentally.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Problems Children Face appeared first on Top Premier Essays.