Assignment 1: Procedural Law and the Bill of Rights
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
The Bill of Rights finds its roots in documents such as the British Magna Carta of 1215 AD. It was one of the first documents that provided the common man independence from a monarch. It did imply that the federal government’s law dominated all others; however, it gave each state control of any laws outside of those reserved to the federal government. The Bill of Rights acts as a blueprint that every individual state uses to protect the rights of individual citizens. In this assignment, you will utilize the various concepts found in the Bill of Rights to provide the foundation of the various sections of the assignment.
Write a 4- to 6-page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast two of the sources of the rights and fundamental principles found in the United States’ legal system as outlined by the text.
- Critically analyze and discuss three steps of the criminal justice process from arrest to imprisonment.
- Identify and discuss the particular amendment related to arrest, search, and seizures.
- Compare and contrast the concepts of probable cause and reasonable suspicion. In your own words, explain how they are similar or different.
- Examine and discuss the two examples in which the exclusionary rule may not apply.
- Identify and discuss one contemporary issue or case law related to the use of force from within the last three years.
- Use at least four quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post procedural law and the bill of rights 7 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.
The post procedural law and the bill of rights 7 appeared first on nursing writers.