Option #2: Colorado VA Hospital Case Study
Using the VA Hospital Watchdog Report, review the report on the issues facing the Colorado VA Hospital construction project. This has been a nationally told story of how a project did not stay within the prescribed scope and resulted in a significant creep in requirements.
For this assignment, write a three- to four-page paper to address the following:
- What were the project objectives?
- What problems occurred due to ineffective scope management? Explain why these problems occurred.
- Why do you think scope management and stakeholder involvement were necessary for project success? What project metrics could have been used to discover the scope-related issues in a timely manner?
- What could be done differently to prevent scope-related issues from occurring? Explain how the impact of these different courses of action or any improvements would have been reported by project performance metrics.
- Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introduction, headings/subheadings for the body of your work, discussion recommendations, and a conclusion.
- Format your entire paper in accordance with the APA Guidelines.
- Your paper should be three- to four-pages long, not including the required title page and reference page. Nor does the page requirement include any supplemental pages, should you use them, such as appendices.
- Prepare your work using at least one of this week’s recommended readings and one outside reference (a peer-reviewed scholarly article published in the last five years, references not to include required or recommended reading assignments, or the textbook).
The post Project Metrics, Monitoring, and Control – CT3 appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Project Metrics, Monitoring, and Control – CT3 was first posted on January 22, 2021 at 6:30 pm.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"