How does reluctance to discuss information found on the web affect an individual’s decision to follow the provider’s treatment plan.February 11, 2021
add 4 sources to my written essay mlaFebruary 11, 2021
Write an analysis of all the aspects of promoting a selected product or service, including promoting to the customer and other promotional audiences. There is no page limit for this assessment.
The promotional aspect of marketing seeks to develop a communication plan that effectively tells the target customers what they need to know about the product or service.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Relate the importance of an integrated marketing program to the economic impact of a business.
- Explain how an integrated communication aspect of a company’s integrated marketing program contributes to a company’s economic success.
- Competency 4: Apply effective marketing planning and implementation.
- Analyze a company’s communications strategy.
- Assess potential improvements to a company’s promotional strategy.
- Competency 5: Develop a sales plan.
- Analyze promotional components of a sales approach.
- Competency 6: Evaluate management implications of marketing and sales plans.
- Describe the impact on management from proposed changes in a product’s promotion strategies.
The promotional aspect of marketing should be integrated with the other aspects of the integrative marketing plan in order to provide a coherent message. This includes the entire sales plan—from who will represent the product and how they will be trained and compensated—to what kind of marketing tools they are provided in order to accomplish the sales task.The Assessment 6 Context (attached) document contains important information about promotion analysis related to the following topics:
- Brands and competitive advantage.
- Consumer behavior and customer relationship management.
- Strategy formulation.
To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community.
- Based on the research you have completed, what is your opinion of the brand equity for REI and its competitive positioning in the marketplace? What competitive factors are in play for REI?
- If you search the Internet for information on customer relationship management (CRM), you will find a wide range of CRM vendor sites. Consider how such a tool might be used, or is used, in the marketplace you work in. If you were to participate in the decision-making process for adopting a CRM vendor, what features would you find most useful?
The following optional resources are provided to support you in completing the assessment or to provide a helpful context. For additional resources, refer to the Research Resources and Supplemental Resources in the left navigation menu of your courseroom.
Click the links provided to view the following resources:
The following e-books or articles from the Capella University Library are linked directly in this course.
- Ruskin-Brown, I. (2006). Mastering marketing (2nd ed.). London, GBR: Thorogood Publishing.
- McDonald, M., & Wilson, H. (2011). Marketing plans: How to prepare them, how to use them (7th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Kermally, S. (2004). Gurus on marketing. London, GBR: Thorogood Publishing.
Course Library Guide
A Capella University library guide has been created specifically for your use in this course. You are encouraged to refer to the resources in the BUS-FP3030 – Fundamentals of Marketing and Sales Library Guide to help direct your research.
The resources listed below are relevant to the topics and assessments in this course and are not required. Unless noted otherwise, these materials are available for purchase from the Capella University Bookstore. When searching the bookstore, be sure to look for the Course ID with the specific –FP (FlexPath) course designation.
- Lamb, C. W., Hair, J. F., & McDaniel, C. (2018). MKTG 11 (11th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Ries, A., & Trout, J. (1994). The 22 immutable laws of marketing. New York, NY: Harper Business.
- Analyze the fourth “P,” promotion, for a product or service. You can use the same product you used for the previous assessments, or you can choose another organization, product, or service.Your analysis should cover all the aspects of promoting the product or service, including promoting to the customer and other promotional audiences. Address the following in your analysis:
Analyze the company’s communication strategy.
- What are its communication channels and media tools?
- How does the company use social media in its promotion of the product or service?
- Who represents the product or service?
- Explain how the integrated communication aspects of the company’s integrated marketing program contribute to the company’s economic success.
Analyze promotional components of the sales approach (for example, salespeople for an IT product might need to educate the customer about the product as part of the sales cycle).
- Assess the promotion strategy. What works? What does not work?
- How could the promotion strategy be improved?
- Describe how your recommendations regarding the promotion strategy affect management in the company. For example, are there issues related to how and when your recommendations should be implemented?
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Promotion Analysis appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"