Review the pathophysiology of PE( Pulmonary Embolism) , then answer and submit the following questions:
1. What places a patient at risk for PE?
2. What care interventions are needed to prevent PE development?
3. Identify PE manifestations that you might observe.
4. What diagnostic tests should be done immediately?
5. How would you prepare the patient for testing?
6. What would you tell the family? The patient?
7. Should you, as the nurse, contact the Rapid Response Team? Why? (If yes, when should you contact them?)
8. What would the patient look like if he/she were in respiratory acidosis?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”