Capitalism: A Love Story – My Perfect TutorsDecember 14, 2020
Identify the gaps and develop a research question for these five articles?December 14, 2020
- What happened to the slaves who thought they were gaining freedom by joining the British cause? (pgs. 122-128)
- What happened to many of the freed slaves who ended up in Canada? (pgs. 128-130)
- What happened to the slaves who thought they were going to gain their freedom by fighting for the Patriot cause? (pgs. 130-131)
- As the war progressed what became the views toward slavery of the Northern states vs the Southern states? (pgs. 131-134)
- Describe some of the exploits carried out by female spies during the revolution. (pgs. 135-140)
- What was the story of Ann Bates? (pgs. 141-142)
- What was the story of Mammy Kate? (pg. 142)
- What happened too many of the women who risked their lives for the cause after the war was over? (pgs. 143-146)
- Why did many people call for more education for women in order to help change their status? (pg. 153)
- What was the argument against educating women in a more formal way? (pg. 153)
- Why was it necessary for the future of the Republic to have educated women? (pg. 154)
- What were women like Abigail Adams pressing for in their letters and talks with their husbands? (it’s not the right to vote) (pgs. 157-158)
- What was a key argument in the decision to take away the right to vote for women in New Jersey? (pgs. 159-160)
- Why did many women not want to become more political during this time period? (pgs. 160-161)
The post Revolutionary Mothers study questions first appeared on https://customwritings.pro.
Revolutionary Mothers study questions was first posted on December 14, 2020 at 1:18 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"