Discuss your experiences/research with policies implemented to protect vulnerable populations such as patients with mental illnessApril 30, 2021
Write An Executive Summary Identifying The Risks And Benefits Of Organizational ChangeApril 30, 2021
Search and Evaluate
This week, you will find three scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles on your topic. Remember that next week you will submit a paper on Cultural and/or Ethical perspectives of inquiry, so use this week’s assignment to prepare materials and collect information for that purpose.
Use articles that will help you explain and describe cultural and/or ethical, legal or regulatory issues related to your topic. You will analyze and evaluate these articles in your submission, which should include:
- A brief introductory paragraph
- Three separate paragraphs, one for each of the three articles, each presenting:
- A brief 3–4 sentence summary of the article (use in-text citations)
- An explanation as to what makes this source credible (in the WCU Library go to Research Guides > Research Basics > Evaluating Resources)
- An explanation of why the article will be useful in addressing your problem or issue
- A brief conclusion paragraph
- An APA Style reference list on a separate page
Your paper should be 1–3 pages in length (including the References page). Adhere to APA Style throughout.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Searching And Evaluating Cultural And/Or Ethical Resources appeared first on Best Tutors Help.