• the problem
• purpose of the study
• research question
• hypothesis (if one is listed, if not, state what do you think it would be)
• subjects and setting (discuss the subjects demographics)
• collection of data – How was this accomplished?
• the instruments (Be sure to identify the instruments used to measure the variables..do you think they were reliable?)
• data analysis – How was the data analyzed?
• results – What were the results of the study? and what strengths and limitations that you see within the study
. WITH nursing experts help TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Select a NURSING research study that is within the pass 5 years. It must be a Randomized Clinical Trial Study and be quantitative in nature. Critique the quantitative NURSING research study article by COMPLETELY answering the following questions: • the problem appeared first on nursing experts help.