Please write an essay arguing whether or not “passing” is an effective strategy to deal with stereotype threat. |January 16, 2021
community perception towards nurses and the nursing professionJanuary 16, 2021
Search for slavery the Us history .From that search criteria, I’m sure at least a million results will pop up. So pick one result, then analyze whether that website itself is credible or not credible, and why?Write a 600 word summary and evaluation of the site. Once you have located the site,complete assignment by searching for the following
|Full Name of Website and URL/ Web Address:
|Who is the intended audience for this site? How did you determine this? (75 word minimum)
|How could the site’s domain (.edu, .net, .or, .gov.) impact its credibility? (75 word minimum)
|Briefly describe the organization, company, agency, etc. who published the site. (75 word minimum)
|Does this site have ads or is it ad free? What does this say about its credibility? (75 word minimum)
|Describe the site comprehensively. Clearly state any issues or problems with this site. Please address the following:
- Provide a brief a brief summary of how the site addresses the topic.
- The summary SHOULD NOT be an abridged biography or summary of the person or event addressed by the site.
- The summary SHOULD focused on how the website addresses the topic and SHOULD NOT be about the topic itself.
- Can you verify the information in another source? (Provide links to 2 other credible websites that have similar information.)
- Does the point of view appear objective and impartial?
- Is the information fact, opinion, and/or propaganda?
- Are there political, ideological, cultural, religious, institutional, or personal biases?
- Would you be comfortable using this source for a research paper? (Why or why not, explain.)
(This entire section should be at least 300 words)
|Critical Thinking Key IndicatorStudent formulates and articulates a positionThe remaining 4 points for this assignment will come from looking at your work in its totality and determining if you successfully exhibited your critical thinking skills. Below you will find the criteria for that assessment:
- Issue/problem is stated clearly and described comprehensively, providing all relevant information necessary for full understanding. – 4 points
- Issue/problem is stated, described and clarified so that understanding is not seriously impeded by omissions. – 3 points
- Issue/problem is stated but description leaves some terms undefined, ambiguities unexplored, and boundaries undeveloped, and/or backgrounds unknown. – 2 points
- Issue/problem to be considered critically is stated without clarification or description. -1 point
Critical thinking was not evident. – 0 points
The post Slavery in US History first appeared on https://customwritings.pro.
Slavery in US History was first posted on January 16, 2021 at 8:51 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"