The correlation coefficient between a selection test and job performance is 0. This means the selection test ________.FINAL EXAM – HRMD 630, Summer 2017
This is an open book exam that must be completed as an individual assignment. There are 20 multiple-choice questions (2 points each = 40 points) and 3 essay questions (20 points each = 60 points).Please submit your test paper through the Assignment module. The exam responses must be in Word.Due date: August 11, 2017Multiple Choice QuestionsPrepare an answer sheet with numbers 1 – 20. Place the letter of the correct answer next to the number of the corresponding item. You may choose only one answer for each item.
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS(2 points each – 40 points total)Read each question carefully and select the BEST answer.
1. The correlation coefficient between a selection test and job performance is 0. This means the selection test ________.A) perfectly predicts job performanceB) and job performance are unrelatedC) has adverse impact on job performanceD) is positively related to job performance
2. Atlas Industries uses a test that was designed for selecting Engineers in their facility. They have gone further to show that the test will also be valid for selecting their support staff in the engineering department. This is an example of:A) correlationB) statistical significanceC) reliabilityD) validity generalization
3. How dependably or consistently a measure assesses a particular characteristic is the measure’s ________.A) reliabilityB) validityC) standardized scoreD) percentile
4. When multiple versions of the same test are developed to deter cheating, which of the following reliabilities is used to ensure the two forms are comparable?A) test-retest reliabilityB) inter-rater reliabilityC) parallel forms reliabilityD) internal consistency reliability
5. The extent to which items on a given measure assess the same construct is assessed by ________.A) test-retest reliabilityB) inter-rater reliabilityC) parallel forms reliabilityD) internal consistency reliability
6. If the items on an assessment method appear to show that a high score on the test correlates with performance, then, which of the following is true?A) The assessment method’s criterion-related validity is high.B) The assessment method’s construct validity is high.C) The assessment method’s face validity is high.D) The assessment method’s content validity is high.
7. Juan is a highly qualified biomedical researcher. Having recently completed his education, he applies to work at a pharmaceutical company which is renowned for its fast-paced innovation and aggressive growth policy. Which of the following, if true, would provide for a poor person-organization fit in this case?A) Juan is interested in applied research that is likely to produce tangible results.B) Juan has the tendency to be process-oriented and is risk averse.C) Juan is a team-player and works exceedingly well in lab groups.D) Juan is interested in making numerous breakthrough discoveries in the lab.
8. Behavioral interviews are more reliable and substantially better than ________ at predicting job performance.A) structured interviewsB) situational interviewsC) unstructured interviewsD) situational judgment tests
The post The correlation coefficient between a selection test and job performance is 0. This means the selection test ________. FINAL EXAM – HRMD 630, Summer 2017 appeared first on customwritings.pro.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.