see below 1487989 2 – customwritings.proFebruary 24, 2021
Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
Describe hoFebruary 24, 2021
- What is the message of this film? How does it communicate the experience of those impacted by mental illness, addiction, and homelessness? Do you agree or disagree with any parts of it? Why?
- Please define the individual, familial, community, public health, and societal crisis you observed in the film.
- Are the filmâ€s messages about those impacted by mental illness, addiction, and homelessness portrayed realistically and/or accurately? If not, what needs to be changed?
- What were the agency staff memberâ€s goals and objectives that informed their interventions? Can you apply their interventions to Maslowâ€s Hierarchy of Need? Please Explain.
- What did you observe in the staff memberâ€s style of engagement with the participants? Did you find this style effective/ineffective? Explain.
- Did you observe any ethical dilemmas or blurring of boundaries? Explain.
- What factors influenced the charactersâ€ decisions and opinions about their life choices?
- As you watched the story progress, what were you thinking?
- If you had a chance to ask a character in this film a question, what would it be?
- If you could respond to the concerns, attitudes, and behaviors of any of the characters in the film, what would you say and why?
- Did any of the characters in this movie make you angry? Discuss why.
- If you were working with this demographic, what challenges/bias would you face?
- Is the problem/crisis to be solved in the film? How would you measure success while working with this demographic?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Winter Buoy Documentary Review appeared first on Student Homeworks.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"